Monday, March 16, 2009

Music Monday

Man what a Monday....
Nothing like being woken up half hung over by an annoying (yet loving) cat at 3 o'clock in the freakin morning. Who then proceeds to lick your skin raw, purr, tap your nose and jump around until you finally get up 4 hours later - late too of course. Can't find your glasses, rip apart your bed with one hand, while pulling your eye with the other hand so you can squint to see.
So here's some damn music. Seems to be the only kind of post I can make on this blog! But whatever. I spend a lot more time on my other blog mousehouse. I'm still keeping this blog, not shutting down or anything. Its just hard to give love to two blogs and full time work and full time school...no wonder I don't have a boyfriend!

MGMT- Electric Feel (Lyrics only -Not official video)


Architecture In Helsinki - Heart It Races (A very weird video!)


The Ting Tings - Shut Up And Let Me Go (Lyrics only)


The Ting Tings - Great DJ (Song had been driving me cAR-Azzzeee--in a good way)

0 comments: